OneDrive is a new and popular storage place for personal photos, video files, music, documents, etc, available absolutely free of charge. The application works well on all devices - PC, Macs, Android, iOS and Windows smartphones and tablets. Regardless of the OS you use, OneDrive would not disappoint you. Actually, it can be used as a storage place for the whole office where the staff would be able to quickly and easily share their business documents. OneDrive app is incredibly functional. Upon using One Drive you won’t have need to use any other file sharing system.
Features and Capabilities:
- Allows users to select and download multiple files;
- Provides users with an advanced search to find all the files and folders;
- Can be opened in other apps;
- Use Camera backup and automatically upload video and music files to OneDrive account;
- Provides quick and easy access to your own or shared with you work files;
- Effectively sorts files and folders;
- Comes up with a clear and intuitive interface;
- FREE to download and use!
OneDrive is a great tool to manage multiple documents and media files on the web. Without the need to use any memory drives, now you can easily share all business documents via this outstanding file managing app. If a user you’d like to send your document to, hasn’t got OneDrive app, you can send him or her a link to creating OneDrive account or to another application. The great thing about using OneDrive app as a storage place is that it allows users to open their OpenDrive files in all other applications too, which is very convenient. Download OpenDrive and quickly send files to the recipient. It’s never been as easy and fast as it is now!
Install OpenDrive for 100% FREE and easily save and share all the important files on the greatest virtual storage place!